Thursday, February 12, 2009

things that I'm GRATEFUL for.
  • an awesome best friend..who just happens to be my hubby
  • a beautiful baby girl that i love more than anything
  • the family i was born into
  • the family i married into
  • the free country that i live in
  • the opportunity to continue my education while being able to stay at home with my baby
  • the "bonnie" my most-of-the-time reliable car
  • my home
  • my first & new calling as a primary worker
  • the scriptures
  • temple marriage
  • pictures
  • memories
  • doctors
  • dentists
  • sisters
  • brothers
  • technology
  • entertaining tv shows
  • funny movies
Lately I've had the attitude of "poor me".. not for any specific reason..but today I realized as I put my baby to sleep and listened to my husband study for his test tomorrow...that I have it pretty dang good.

1 comment:

Beck Family said...

I have been feeling the same way! It's good to think of the things that make life worth while and important!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com