Friday, January 29, 2010

After
11 hours
(7 of those being consecutive, pathetic I know..)
of
adding
deleting
editing
moving
spreading
changing fonts, font color, size, ect.
debating on covers, binding, title page, page numbers, headings, footings
collaging
(is that a word?)....

I finally was finished with our very own

FAMILY BLOG BOOK!!!
I've been debating on whether or not to do it,
but seeing a fellow blogger's
(Tami Ottley)
super cool book,
I was convinced.
And when it came within
4 DAYS of ordering
by the very friendly FedEx delivery man.
I was SO excited!

It was time consuming,
frustrating, head-throbbing
and majorly
eye-watering
but

TOTALLY WORTH IT!
check it out.












I LOVE IT.
Now all I have to do is make sure

a little someone
doesn't get her hands on it.....

2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I need to get my butt in gear and figure it out. did you use blurb.com?

Chelle said...

So cute! I've been wanting to do one of those but I've been lazy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com