Tuesday, July 6, 2010


Update on our
little man!






I'm 24 weeks this week, but look and feel much bigger.
So far, this pregnancy has been interesting, the first 3 months
I was getting hormone shots 3-4 times a week because my levels
were low on a really important hormone, so we're so thankful
that I've been able to progress normally since then.

I can't complain much about anything, I haven't thrown up
this time around, which feels amazing! I'm just more tired
this time, probably because a certain
1 year old keeps me busy.

We were surprised to hear we were having a boy, but once
we knew, we got REALLY excited to be able to experience raising
both.

At my appointment this week, I measured at 32 weeks (WOW, told ya I was big),
so we got a surprise ultrasound today, and everything looks normal, he's just going to be a chunk and I carry all in the belly.

Baby boy weighs 1 1/2 lbs!! He had his little arms curled up around his face, Avery did the same thing. I can't believe we're doing this again somedays, but we
love feeling him kick and roll around and
CAN'T WAIT
to meet him!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com