Thursday, December 2, 2010

3 years!

We celebrated our 3 year anniversary on
DECEMBER 1st
I love our anniversary date, it's so easy to remember!
And I like the way it sounds.
But we hate that we're always so poor in December......
maybe someday we'll be able to go to Hawaii, or somewhere romantic and warm.
But until then, I'll totally settle on going out to eat with my favorite people!
Scott took the night off from studying and we went to
the Cheesecake Factory.
We were able to have some friends watch Avery for us,
so we had a super quiet meal, Jax slept pretty much the whole time,
he's such a good baby, we love him!
Then we came home and hung out with our little family.
I can't believe how much we've squeezed into 3 years.
2 babies! Sounds crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way, they bring
so much love into our lives, and we totally appreciate anytime we get
to ourselves, which is usually while we're brushing our teeth before bed....but
we love it.
I couldn't imagine life without my hubby, he's amazing!
We've really only had each other these past few months, and even though there's
been hard times, we've had such a blast with our new adventure.
I LOVE YOU!!!!




2 comments:

Luke & Brittney said...

Congrats on the anniversary! Looks like you guys were able to get a much needed date night and your place is super cute! I particularly love the picture of Avery making you guys kiss!

jeannie said...

Just doing some catching up with you all! Happy Anniversary and I'm loving your new hair cut! Your place looks so cute and cozy/homey!! Baby Jax is so precious wish I could squish and kiss on him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com