Tuesday, March 15, 2011

5 months! & a girlfriend.


Jax is 5 months old!
Can you believe it? I can't.
Let's see....


Jax is 16 whopping pounds. At least, that was about a week ago.
He laughs a little easier now & still smiles every time he sees me.
He's such a sweet baby!
He can roll over when he's on his belly, but has a hard time when he's on his back, his whole body turns, except for his head & then he gets mad. Dang that big Watson head!
Still adores Avery, they are bff's.
Jax has recently acquired a new little girlfriend, Brielle, who is a month older, but has the tiniest features compared to Jax. We watched her a few nights ago & compared their feet, Jax's heels are like an inch thicker than her dainty ones, so funny!
Jax can literally jump out of your arms! You gotta be careful if he's on your lap, he'll leap off if you're not holding on tight!
He loves watching little kids/other babies, just like Ave did.
He sneezes at least 3 times in a row.
He LOVES to be held. Like all night long.
I swear, if I keep having amazing little babies like the past two....I just may never stop.
WE LOVE YOU sweet, little JAXY!!!!



1 comment:

trash blog said...

wow I haven't checked my email in a long time but I just got your invite! I love your blog!! This picture of Brielle and Jax is so cute I think I'm gonna die!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com