Friday, July 8, 2011


Sadly this is the only picture I took on Jax's
9 month photo day....but I think its a perfect description of how
this little man is most days, naked and climbing! He crawls and climbs up everything!!! my legs, the tub, the windows,
walls, couch, table, fridge....EVERYTHING! He loves it! And he just
keeps getting braver...which is a sign of things to come I think.
He has 2 little bottom teeth that made life a lot of fun for a few days...
but besides teething and night time, our boy is the easiest happiest
baby I know. He naps wherever...literally! We've been going to
a neighborhood kids pool and he usually just ends up taking his afternoon nap
snuggled up to me, getting splashed by the kids. He lights up my day!
WE LOVE YOU JAX!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com