Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011

Here are a ton of pictures from our Christmas break!
We went to Washington for Christmas this year, and I was seriously counting down the days for months!
I still can't believe we're already back from our 3 week vacation! 
We got to spend tons of time with family, Scott's brother Chet was able to come,
we had not seen him since Avery was Jax's age 2 years ago!
Avery loved playing with her favorite cousin, Dallace. Those two girls
act like they have never been apart, they're so funny together!
I got to love on baby Derek as much as I wanted, that kid is soooooooo sweet.
Jax and Derek are almost the same size! And Derek is 8 months younger!!
We just kept thinking how loud and crazy it's going to be when our boys are 
running around screaming along with the girls.
I got to see Audra and her kids twice! And we attempted taking all four 
out to dinner...we survived. It's so fun having our kids play together!
Scott and I also got to sneak in a few dates, which was what I was most looking forward to.
And my sister got engaged!! So we did as much wedding preparation
as possible. I really wanted to be there when she picked out her dress, and 
I'm so happy I was!!
It was such a fun trip, and now I get to go back in 3 short months for Rachel's wedding.YAY!


The love birds.

Cousins! Derek- 5 months, Avery-3, Dallace-2, Jax-14 months


The boys!



The girls! Malia- 5, Avery-3, Dallace-2

Christmas Party! My Grandma throws the best parties, and she went
all out and made the BEST food this year! And BINGO was awesome!

Great-Grandma Beus (the party planner) & Ave

This boy is SOOO cute!

Avery & Dallace loving on Great-Grandpa Beus

The girls waiting on Santa!

SANTA!


This girl asked Santa for a phone this year....a phone?! I thought we had 
at least 10 years before that happened! :)


Our little family on
Christmas Day!!











Rachey & Ave



Audra & I

Eryn, Avery & Louis coloring during dinner


This cracks me up!

Grandpa Boyce & Jax









Rach, Grandpa Watson & I
We LOVE him!




Great- Grandpa Watson & Avery



Great-Grandma Watson & Jax

What a cute smile, Dallace!!







2 comments:

Kathryn M said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Congrats to your sister!

Christine said...

Looks like such a fun Christmas! I wish my little guy had some cousins to play with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com