Sunday, May 6, 2012

Avery's Dance Recital

Avery has been in dance class this year, and has loved every minute of it!
Her class was on Thursdays, so every other day of the week all I would hear is,
"Mom is today dance class day??" And now that it's over, her little heart is broken!
I haven't stayed at her practices because it was way too distracting for me to be there...
so at the recital I really didn't know what to expect.
She was so funny! The curtains opened and she just stared awestruck at 
the audience. It took her a few minutes to realize that the music was
on and she needed to be dancing. 
But she stayed up there and eventually did some of the steps. 
Her teacher was so awesome
with all of the girls and Avery really loves her.
This summer is going to be hard coming up with things to do..she's so ready for something to look 
forward to every day. She'll definitely be doing dance class again in the fall!




These little girls crack me up...




At the end of every class, the girls stand in a hoola hoop and yell,
"I'm wonderful!" So this is Avery with her teacher, Miss Chalise doing that at the end of the recital.


You can't even tell I put a little bit of make-up on her, but she wanted a picture showing it off!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com