Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 08'........ HELLO 09'

This year has the biggest year of our lives! Here's whats gone on with us in 2008:

  • Got married.
  • Got jobs, quit jobs, got new jobs.
  • Moved.
  • Survived a summer pregnancy.
  • Scott graduated with his AA, started school for his BA.
  • Bought our first pieces of furniture.
  • Bought and watched all 10 seasons of FRIENDS
  • Had our beautiful baby.
  • Survived our first year of marriage.
We are glad to put the year behind us! Goals for this year are:

  • Go back to school.
  • Lose all of my baby weight.
  • Go to the Temple more.
  • Put more moolah in savings.
  • NOT have a baby. (This is Scott's input)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been a very busy year for you both!
At least Avery will have a playmate in Luke and Brittney's baby since Scott doesn't want another this year; I can't imagine why not;)

The Boyce's said...

Wow! What an eventful year! Sounds like a fun one though! Maybe now that you've watched all the seasons of Friends, you should send them our way! haha Yeah right, Matt would hate you because he wouldn't have a wife for quite awhile! Anyway, Happy New Year!!!

Luke & Brittney said...

Silly Ashley..you got married in 07!

scott & ashley said...

close enough...haha

jeannie said...

I'm sure your years are all mixing into one big blur of business, I can't keep my years straight either!
I love your new goals, I need to make some of those myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com