Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas & Secrets

First of all, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! Scott and I had fun bouncing around all week, but we're glad to get back to normal. We got tons of really cool presents, I was most excited for what the Grandmas would get Avery...it was fun having my baby's first Christmas! Scott also was his normal sweet self and got everything I said I wanted...the most important was my recliner that gets here in a couple of weeks...yes, I've had a baby for 3 months and no where to rock her, she's used to being bounced...but that will soon change!! So Christmas was really fun!

For anyone out there who knows me really well, you'll know that I HATE surprises (when I know about them)...and I have a really hard time keeping secrets from my Mom. Well I knew I wanted to get pictures taken of our new little family, and the thought of keeping that a secret from our parents and giving them the cute pics for Christmas seemed like an awesome plan...I had to bite my tongue a million times and Scott's Mom even saw a few, but we made it! And now I can hang mine up, I've had almost 2 months to decide where they are going!!

2 comments:

jeannie said...

CUTE pics of Christmas!

Beck Family said...

oh ash your baby is so so cute! Thanks for letting us stop by and say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com