Friday, May 1, 2009


 Hello.
My name is Avery. 
I'm 7 months old and I like to:

Splash in my baths, sometimes I even poop in them!




I love eating, especially at 4 in the morning.

I crawl and climb on EVERYTHING. Sometimes I even get stuck and I scream for help!





I fit into 12 month old clothing...better cut back on all those
 sweet potatoes. yum!


I like taking naps anywhere BUT my crib.




I give big, slobery kisses to those I love best.

I laugh at things that I think are really funny...mostly my daddy.



I put everything in my mouth.


I'm getting smarter and smarter everyday..thanks to the Baby Einstein dvd's!




Oh yeah, and I have a pretty cool mommy and daddy.







3 comments:

Beck Family said...

holy crap is she really 7 mo!!!! WOW it is really excited. she is a cute chunk I have to say! congrats ash

Lisa Christine said...

She is so beautiful! I love the picture with the duck :)

Boyce Family said...

That is so cute! I like that idea! She is getting so big and def a keeper! You are a good mommy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com