Wednesday, May 27, 2009

seattle!

this past weekend we got to go to seattle again with the boyce family..
we did so much and had a blast!
plus we got to hang out with scott's bro and his family..


avery being so good in her stroller all day!


the whole fam at EMP


momma and daddy

scott and chet entertained us wives with a little puppet show



chrissy and baby

even avery got to rock climb!


all the brave people rock climbing at REI...


weird..my finger decided to swell up, it was crazy! my wedding ring still doesn't fit!

hanging out at gasworks park!

1 comment:

The Ottley's said...

Well I didn't want to say anything... but it has been awhile! :) I love the pictures! She is such a cute baby! But I know I'm preaching to the choir on that one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com