Sunday, September 19, 2010


35 weeks
and ready to
POP.
(too bad I've got 4 weeks left....)


Avery loves to kiss and grab my
HUGE
belly.

Update:
Still measuring big, about 2 weeks bigger.
Thought my water broke last week at Costco, it was pretty overwhelming/intense,
but I just leaked some fluid.
My fluid levels have been high, so I'm getting weekly ultrasounds
and non-stress tests.
Baby boy loves my right side, he'll ball up on that side and make my belly
look disgusting.
We've either felt little legs or arms many times.
He gets the hiccups a lot.
I've had to monitor his movement a lot more strictly because
of the excessive fluid I have, so I'm constantly paranoid.
We had an ultrasound where the tech was able to show us all
of his hair! Looks like he'll be a hairy monkey like Avery was.
I start the weekly 'checking' this week, so I know it's coming fast!
Our scheduled induction date is 10/19/10, 30 days away!!

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Your baby bump is beautiful. I love your picture wall! Looks like Avery had a great bday and you are finding all sorts of fun places to go. Love getting to see the updates. I'm excited to see baby boy boyce pics soon!

The Harvey Family said...

The 19th is our youngest, Hailey's birthday. Hope everything goes well for you.

Take Care,
Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com