Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby Boy
Pics & Update

(sorry for the poor quality....we don't have a scanner)





The past week has been interesting.
We were in the hospital on Saturday because
I wasn't feeling the baby move after doing everything possible to make him move.
So we were there for a few hours being monitored, and his heart beat was good, so they sent us home. My amniotic fluid level has been high during this pregnancy,
so I've been having weekly ultrasounds and non-stress tests.
Today during my doctor appointment, we decided that it would be best to
deliver the baby earlier than we have been planning.
There's a lot of risks to the baby with the amount of
fluid I have, and because of his decrease in movement we will
be having an amniocentesis to see if his lungs are developed enough next Friday (10/8).
If his lungs are good to go, then we will stay at the hospital and deliver him.
If they aren't, then we'll wait a week and do it again.
Wish us luck!



8 comments:

The Ottley's said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Wouldn't that be so exciting to "kick" him out early?! Good luck!

Chelle said...

Ohmygoodness, good luck! Hope everything goes smoothly with getting him out healthy!

Gentry Gang said...

Good luck! And from the look of the 3D ultrasound, I say he looks like a Scott Jr. :)

Tiffany Fackrell said...

oh good luck! i hope everything goes well and you can get him here perfect and healthy. sometimes I hate being pregnant just for the sole reason i worry all the time that something might be wrong...I hate that feeling. hang in there!

Luke & Brittney said...

I absolutely agree with Cynthia! The second pic on the strip looks JUST like a chunky version of Scott. Good luck next Friday!!

The Boyce's said...

SO crazy!!! Good luck with everything! Hope ALL goes well! Can't wait to see pictures of the little man!g

jeannie said...

OH how sweet! I'm excited for your big day and will be praying that everything goes great! Good luck and text us some pics please :)

Kathryn M said...

I'll be praying for you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com