Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hanging out with our new little guy.


The night Jax was born, it took 2 hours to be able to all be
in our room together and cuddle/get to know him.
I was in recovery for an hour, and the nursery was
SO SLOW.
I literally sat and cried in my room, I wanted to hold my
baby so bad.
He was worth the wait though,
I can't believe how instant your love is for your baby,
I took one look at him and was
SO. IN. LOVE.
We were so tired, but I couldn't stand putting him in the nursery, so
we held him and loved on him until we couldn't keep our eyes open.
Staring into his little face and smelling him and feeling his perfect, soft skin was so amazing.
WE LOVE YOU JAX!















LOVE

So tired & so happy he's FINALLY here and healthy!


Look at those cheeks! I can't
kiss em' enough!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com