Monday, August 8, 2011

10 months


I crawl & pull myself up on everything possible.
I make BIG, FAT messes.
I still LOVE my mommy the mostest.
My hair is finally growing back.
I think my big sister is the funniest person.
I fall asleep best in my daddy's arms.
I get excited and squeal when I see other babies & puppies.
I still hate bottles.
I tolerate sippy cups but don't drink enough to keep me full.
I hate formula.
I love taking baths with Avery.
I love emptying toy baskets, diaper bags, throwing stuff off the couch and coffee table.
I make the funniest expressions.
I grunt/growl.
I'm still learning to sleep through the night.
I crawl as fast as I can to get up the stairs without getting caught.
I love outlets.
I put everything in my mouth.
I love real food & hate baby food.
I HATE getting dressed.
I'm easy to take shopping.
I still have the bluest eyes ever.
I have the most kissable cheeks...people can't help but kiss them.

WE LOVE YOU JAX! We can't believe you're already 10 months old!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com