Thursday, August 18, 2011

Washington Trip Summer 2011



The kiddos and I just got back from our summer trip to Washington! We got to spend 3 weeks with everyone we miss so much. The highlight for me was seeing Avery & Jax play with all of their cousins, uncles, aunts & grandparents, we're so blessed to have so many people who love our kids just as much as we do!


Avery & Dallace played/giggled/fought/made-up/tickled/ran...ect.
the whole time, it was so fun watching them interact!
Jax was obsessed with Derek...he'd make this high pitched squeal every time he saw him!
We can't wait until they are running around causing mischief too....or maybe we can.

We can't wait to see everyone again!!




























Dallace- 2, Derek- 7 weeks (ish), Jax- 10 months, Avery -2


4 comments:

Kathryn M said...

aawww, that's so fun! I am looking forward to watching all the new babies in my family play together was well! It's amazing how important family becomes once ya get married!

The Ottley's said...

Love it! Looks like a fun trip!

Audra said...

I love it! thanks for posting that hilarious laughing photo of us, too.
You got such great photos while you were here! I love the matching cousin outfits! Miss you!

Luke & Brittney said...

It was such a wonderful visit-We miss you guys already!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com