Tuesday, September 18, 2012

4

I've been in denial that I'm going to have a four year old for the past few months...it just sounds too old, and I don't feel old enough to have a child that isn't considered a toddler or baby anymore!
Avery, you are the best part of me, I love you!
We got to celebrate her birthday with family this year,
which was so fun! We missed having Scott there, but thanks
to technology he was on face-time during the
whole party.
She got way too spoiled, enough that we had to bring 2 extra suitcases home!

The birthday girl decided to go to Chuck-E-Cheese 
and then McDonald's for lunch....same exact thing as last year.
At least you know what you like, Ave!
Then we had a rainbow cupcake party with everyone.




I love this picture!!! 
Ray-Ray is the favorite.




We love Grandpa!

Avery has special place in Grandma Watson's heart!

This is you guys in 5 years....and B this is what you get for making that face in every picture!



Avery, you are loved by all who know you.
I am so lucky to be your mom!
I love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com