Monday, September 3, 2012

WA trip 2012

The kiddos and I drove to WA for a few weeks after our trip to Utah. The drive was eventful...Avery had a few accidents after having no accidents for over a year! CRAZY. My poor in-laws were with us and we stopped 3 or 4 times in about 2 hours, I felt so bad! But we made it there! And we had so much fun hanging out with so much of our family, it makes me excited to move back someday and do it more often!
(that means you have to stay there too R!)

On Labor Day we drove to Othello to have a BBQ and see everyone. We ate,
took a tour of the orchard (for the millionth time in my life...never gets old!),
zip-lined (scariest thing I've done in a long time....I think I screamed the 's' word the whole way down)!



Grandpa Beus always has the best entertainment!

LOVE this girl.

Lil' cowboy.

Designated pusher of the tree swing...

Best compliment I got when I was home was looking more like this
gorgeous lady!


Somebody made a new best friend who he sometimes mistakes as his daddy.....


The famous tour of the orchard! Never fails!

Here's me getting the courage from my daughter to do the zip-line, what a mistake....

Mid-scream of the 's' word....

This girl has no fear! I'm pretty sure she's telling me she can do it by herself here.

Cousins!
Malia, Crew, Jax & Avery

You're caught on camera, Jax!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com