Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BIG weekend!





So this last weekend we finally had the baby shower and blessed baby Avery. TONS of family were here. Jeannie and her fam were coming down for the weekend, so they got to be here for everything. Scott's brother Chet and his fam came for the baby shower and the blessing. And Scott's uncle and aunt from Moses Lake drove to Kennewick for the blessing. We got to go out and eat at Red Robin, me and Scott LOVE it!

The baby shower was tons of fun, luckily we didn't have to play any games, we just opened presents and ate really good food and just hung out. I fed Avery before, so she was a happy baby during the whole thing! We are so lucky to have so much support from our family and friends! Avery got so many cute new outfits and baby things, including an AWESOME swing that she slept in this morning for 4 hours! Thanks Mom and Aunts!!! Scott's mom made her the CUTEST brown and pink patterned quilt! The blessing on Sunday was also perfect, I'm starting to figure out how to make sure Avery is a happy baby, she just needs to be full! She slept through the entire Sacrament Meeting and survived being passed around the whole hour, she's a lucky little girl to have so many people absolutely LOVE her!

6 comments:

The Boyce's said...

Ashley! I'm glad you cracked and made a blog! I did it too! haha Avery is so beautiful! And you look GREAT! I can't believe you just had a kid!

jeannie said...

Good work on your post Ashley! It's fun huh! I loved getting to meet baby Avery, she is a little doll! You will be a great mom to her! I'm glad you scored so many great goods for her! My favorite was that darling quilt that Scott's mom made. SO CUTE!! I'm glad that she is sleeping in the swing that will help you get a shower in occasionally!

Kylee Brown said...

She looks so pretty in her blessing dress!

Beck Family said...

Ashley You guys look so great! Tyson and I are coming home for Christmas and we have to see you and meat Avery

Boyce Family said...

The blessing day is always so exciting! She looks adorable. We are doing awesome, thanks for asking. We love Utah (more than I thought I would). Blogging is so much fun I'm glad you decided to join in and now we can keep in touch. Tell your parents and your in laws we said hi! It's been awhile since we have seen everyone. My kids are getting big, it's crazy how fast they grow up. You will find out soon enough.

The Boyce's said...

I tagged you! Check out my blog to see what you have to do! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com