Friday, October 24, 2008


I got tagged...and it was fun filling this out, so enjoy!

TAGGED--All about the boy!


1. What is his name? Scott Gardner Boyce

2. Who eats more? ALWAYS him!

3. Who said, "I love you" first? he did.

4. Who is taller? he is.

5. Who is smarter? scott's more book smart...but i'm definately more street smart..ha

6. Who is more sensitive? me

7. Who does the laundry? he washes, i fold, we both put away...we've got a pretty good system down

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? i do.

9. Who pays the bills? either of us.

10. Who cooks more? we usually cook together.

11. Who is more stubborn? he would say that i am...and its true

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? it depends on the situation.

13. Who has more siblings? we have the same.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? probably him.

15. What do you like to do together? watch movies, go out to eat, laugh at avery, cuddle, play games..

16. Who eats more sweets? probably me.

17. Guilty Pleasures? x-box and looking stuff up on the internet.

18. How did you meet? we met when i was 13 and he was 16...we were going on a temple trip to seattle and i got into the car he was in.

19. Who asked whom out first? he begged me to go out with him!

20. Who kissed who first? it was mutual.

21. Who proposed? He did.

22. His best features and qualities? he's very patient with me...he makes me laugh, helps me clean and burps avery...basically everything i ask him to do, he does.

23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Katie Beck, Jeannie Olsen, Jessica Boyce

1 comment:

jeannie said...

So cute!! Yah right Ashley we all know you slapped one on him first!! :) JK!!
OK after I finish my billions of WA pictures I will do the tag K!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com