Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Guest Post

Hi, this is Scott. Ashley is taking care of the baby and asked me to be her 'guest blogger' here on our family's blog. I'm working on lots of school work, quite a bit of homework, a project or two, so I'm pretty busy lately. Ashley is doing a lot of taking care of the baby, and when I get home I try to take care of her for a little while before cracking down on homework or eating or something. Anyway we bottle fed her for the first time today, that was fun. Ashley was jealous I could feed the baby too, as well as sad.
Avery has been very unhappy today because she wants to eat about once every hour or so. That's why we ended up bottle feeding her, just to give her that extra little bit of food and cause
Ashley's breats were sore (they fell off yesterday.)

So besides that, we haven't been up to much. We de-junked about half our room, and are working on getting organized, and we went to DQ to celebrate our somewhat more organized room (also we had a gift card).
Ashley will be back to post next time!
Oh and we won 1000 in the lottery.
We are investing it in more lotto tickets.

2 comments:

Taunya said...

Avery is so sweet! I love the pic of your little family on your blog header. Beautiful!

jeannie said...

crying baby......good times!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com