Thursday, September 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
i turned 21 in august
and scott decided he'd give in to my
home improvment idea(s)
so...
we've been a little busy
painting our house
and the only time we really could get some work done
was after this little girl:


looked like this:


so we got to work on most nights at about
11pm
and painted late into the night...



my studly hubby :)

....and the finished product!!

disregard the pink bag

still working on filling thoes frames
thanks aunty rachel!!



Just wanted to thank my hubby for loving me
enough to paint all night with me..
i LOVE you!


5 comments:

Allyx and Dan said...

I love it! your hous looks incredible. I'm super jealous. I hate these awful white walls in our apartment. It makes every decoration look bad. Also, your little girl is the cutest dang thing on the planet!

The Ottley's said...

Did you buy a house or in an apartment?

scott & ashley said...

i WISH we were in a house!! but nope, we're still in an apartment...scott's going to law school in a year, so we don't see the point in buying. guess i'll be apartment bound for 4 more years...oh well

Audra said...

I love it! Can't wait to see it in person.

jeannie said...

Ash that is so cute! That's awesome that they let you paint! Way to go Scott for being such a good hubby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com