Friday, September 18, 2009

It happened.
She turned one.
We all cuddled in bed this morning and sang
"happy birthday"
and I, being in denial, teared up.
but we had a really good day,
and dedicated it all to our little
girl that we love
more than anything.

Happy 1st Birthday Avery Christine Boyce.



Avery's Loot
(I've never seen so many presents for one little person..this pic doesn't show half of them!)




Aunty Rachel helping Avery
(pretty sure she went the most crazy with the gift purchases...!)


we made it!
one whole year!

Twinners!


Grandma Boyce & Avery

mommy: "avery, what did you like best for your birthday?"
avery: "the wrapping paper was my favorite part!"


audra & lewis
with me and the tired birthday girly

Avery's very own cake
(apparently Albertson's does FREE cakes for babies 1st birthday!)


"I kinda like this..."

"scratch that..
..I really like this!"


"Yum!!"


Avery,
You've changed our lives forever.
You've made everything more exciting.
You've made us want to be better people.
We are so blessed that you chose us to be your earthly parents.
We love watching you grow, and learn.
We love you so much.
Mommy & Daddy


1 comment:

Jen said...

I didn't know that about Albertsons! That's so cool! If I didn't enjoy decorating my own cakes so much I would totally hit that up! I'll have to spread the word though.

And I can't believe it's been a year already! She's a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com