Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beautiful at
17 months






Avery has started looking like a little girl to me, more than a baby.
Her vocab has started to sound more like a little girl too!
It's like a switch went off on her 17th month mark.
She repeats almost every 1 syllable word
or sound, whether we can understand it or not.....
She now actually says please instead of bee-yo.
She points to me and says mommy.
I feel like she knows I'm her mommy now that she does that!
I've loved every stage Avery has gone through
(except for teething...)
and am so excited to be having little conversations with her.
I can tell that she's trying so hard to understand what I'm saying.
Even though she's starting to get the tantrum-throwing down
pretty well, she makes up for it by making us laugh
99% of the time.
She's so much fun!!!
I LOVE HER!

1 comment:

Jen said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. She has a beautiful mommy too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com