Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Who knew I was such a
Domestic Goddess??



I've had SO SO SO much fun this past week with
sewing and crafting!


My mom-in-law "helped" me with sewing (pretty much did most of the sewing for me....)
these ADORABLE

pillows for our
NEW COUCHES!



And I've gotten tired of trying to find cheap & cute hair accessories
for my little princess....
so I decided to become all domesticated and
make the
m!
All it took was some hot glue, alligator clips, $.99 flowe
rs, ribbon and gems!
I never thought I could be so
crafty.


Avery has bangs all of a sudden, and I don't want to cut them
quite yet, so we pinned em' back with these super cute, hand-made
barrettes, love them!






1 comment:

Luke & Brittney said...

ADORABLE clips!! I know a certain cousin that would LOVE to have her mommy be that crafty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com