Monday, February 8, 2010

well.
our life just got a little more interesting....
guess there's no more quick runs to the bathroom for mommy....
or taking my eyes off of her for 1 second to do anything.
avery decided that

CLIMBING
is her new favorite
hobby.
i was warned that my hubby & his brothers were climbers....

it started with climbing on the recliner....






then, i was doing homework on my computer and looked up
one minute she was standing on the ground & the next minute
this is what i saw!


no big deal....i'm just watching curious george.....
ON THE COFFEE TABLE!

she gets so proud of herself!

i wonder how long it will take before she figures out the
CRIB
then our life will really be over.......

**please disregard the bed-head**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com