Tuesday, May 18, 2010



Did you know???


Avery is
20 months old
today?!

We can't believe how fast she's growing up,
and how she's her own little person now.
We love it!

Some fun things about Avery
that we don't want to forget:


She loves to push her pudgy little fingers into my belly....
she doesn't quite get to be 'soft' yet.

She started folding her arms during prayer,
but now does it when she's upset.
It's funny.



She LOVES books. She loves to be read to
and loves reading them herself.



She gives my belly kisses, and
points and says 'baby'.


She's OBSESSED with sweeping,
and she's a real woman,
she can multi-task.



She's also obsessed with my wallet
and lining up my cards on the TV.



She's great at making goofy faces to
make us laugh.


She also loves climbing her
30 lbs
body on my belly to give me great big loves.


She loves to color, and takes it very seriously.
She's been singing to herself lately, but stops if she sees you looking at her.
She can make tons of animal noises, it seems like she learns a new one
everyday.
She usually loves nap time and bed time. If she hears the microwave go off,
she says, "BA BA" (bottle) and runs to her room.
She loves when daddy comes home.
She screams "SCOTT", I think she got this from me.....
She loves her Na-Na's. She knows where we're going when we turn on to
grandma's road.
She loves looking out the windows and looking at birds, but she gets really mad
when they fly away.
Every time there's a random noise, dryer buzzing, noisy neighbors, ect.
She'll stop whatever she's doing and say " What's that??"
We're finally getting out of the stage of sticking every thing into her mouth.
She lets us know when she's poopy.
She loves apples.
She loves dipping food into sauces.
She loves to make us laugh.
She rolls her eyes.
She LOVES nursery, she's never noticed when we've left her.
She sees pictures of herself and says "Me!"
She loves looking at herself in mirrors, she
knows she's cute.
She has a great memory, there's a new tradition we have to do when
we leave Scott's parents, and she makes us do it every time!
She gets into the pantry and brings me cans of food, one at a time. But after a few I make
her put them back, and she's pretty good at doing that too.
She's such a sponge, she repeats almost every 1 syllable word,
today in the car Scott said "Oh wow." And about 2 seconds later, she said it.
She can either wake up really happy or really grumpy
from her naps, even if she's slept the same amount of time, I
never know how its going to be.
She LOVES Elmo and Curious George. She'll bring the
remote to me and say "Elmo" or "George!"
She acts like she's talking on the phone.
Every dark haired girl we see, she thinks is my sister, and FREAKS out
when we don't stop to say hi.
She's OBSESSED with '' A-RA" (my sister), we've had to either call
her or Skype, just to satisfy Avery's craving, it's CRAZY.
She 'helps' me with laundry.
She loves giving kisses, and has to kiss both cheeks, your forehead, your nose and your lips, by the end, you're soaking wet, but we love it.


There's so many cute things that Avery does that I want to be able to look
back and remember.

WE LOVE HER!!





3 comments:

The Ottley's said...

I've said it once... I'll say it again- she's cute! Do you think she'd go for a younger man?

Kathryn M said...

This is adorable!!

Tasha said...

So cute! She's getting so big!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com