Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Family Vacation
2010
Seattle, WA

We got to go on a family-vaca to celebrate
Scott's graduation!!!
Luckily it also fell on
Mommy's Day,
so Scott & Avery spoiled me rotten...




We scored an AMAZING, shnazzy hotel in
DOWNTOWN seattle.
LOOK AT OUR VIEW!











We went to the:
Zoo/Aquarium
Pike's Market
Cheesecake Factory!! (don't judge....for lunch & dinner)
IKEA
Game Works
Scott climbed the rock wall at REI
& the
Northbend Outlet Mall

We are SO proud of Scott for
becoming a
college graduate!
I know all of his hard work
has come from his love for me and Avery, and
now we're moving on to even more school,
but I'm sure we'll have a blast together on our
new adventure of having 2 babies
in
Law School.

Babe, you've made all of my dreams come true,
and you just keep going.
I LOVE YOU.




1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like fun! Congrats Scott on graduation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com