Thursday, May 6, 2010


Happy Birthday
Grandpa Watson!!!!


My Grandpa turned 80 yesterday, so we had a little party for him.

Some fun memories I have of Grandpa Watson are....
He's always been the Grandpa that could make us laugh.
He'd 'eat' our arms and say we tasted like chocolate or
vanilla.
He'd have horse rides on his legs, one was young,
fast & crazy, one was old & slow.
He'd take us to the mall and give us $20
that we'd spend in about a minute.
He always wanted to drive us to our first day of school
and would honk the horn and embarrass us as
we got out of the car.
He'd play hide-and-go seek with us when he babysat us.
We'd have "Relief Society" tea parties with real China tea settings and we'd eat
Doritos nachos and Oreos and Root Beer and Sparkling Apple Cider. He taught us to hold
out our pinkie finger while we drank from our little tea-cups.
He was a pro at making our favorite meal,
Mac & Cheese.
He's always made sure we had a few
dollars in our pockets.
He'd let my sister and I know that we were the prettiest girls
at school.
He drove me down to Rexburg in the middle of winter, just so I'd
know how to get home when I went to school there.
He's always the first to give me a hug, a sloppy wet kiss and tell me he loves me
and that he's proud of me.
Every time we leave after visiting him, he
tells us to come back again.

He's given me so many good memories,

We love you Grandpa Watson!!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com