Friday, August 6, 2010



BABY BOY!
28 weeks

(HOW CAN IT POSSIBLY GET ANY BIGGER?)


UPDATE:
He's measuring at 3 + lbs. WOW

He can open & close his eyes, he was doing it during
the ultrasound, his eye is open in this pic!!!

I think he'll be a cuddle bug like his big sis,
his arms are always curled around his face like hers were.
We couldn't get a good 3d pic. OH WELL.

I keep putting off the dreaded glucose test, even though I only
have to eat 17 jelly beans instead of drinking
that nasty drink.

We're moving
TOMORROW.
I've heard some horror stories from other preggos who
had to be on bed-rest from taking long road trips, pre-term labor.... YIKES!
COOK BABY COOK.

I have to get bigger maternity clothes this time around,
stuff that fit while I was preggo with Avery is getting
WAY TOO TIGHT.

Still no name.
We just call him our CHUNKY MONKEY...
maybe that'll just have to do! ;)

craziness.... in about 11 1/2 weeks,
he's here!!!



1 comment:

Kylee Brown said...

looking good ashley! I had the same problem with my maternity clothes getting too tight...so depressing. Thank goodness for exercise pants and my husbands tshirts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com