Monday, August 16, 2010



It's my Birthday!

22 feels so old today.
Probably because I'm carrying the world's largest baby.
At least that's what it feels like most days.
We had a great day!
I got to sleep in until 730 am when Avery started
poking me in the eye.
I sat in my PJ's until 2pm.
Showered, got ready, went to TJMAXX and
got a cute new clock and mirror
for 1/2 bath.

And last but not least...went to the
CHEESECAKE FACTORY
where Scott bought us an
ENTIRE CHEESE CAKE.
I was able to eat about 1/4 of my dinner, due to the monster baby inside of me.
And now we're waiting at home for our food to settle so we can devour the
CHEESECAKE I've been dreaming about since
we ate there in May.

1 comment:

The Ottley's said...

Oh that is my favorite place! YUMMO! Love the pictures of the place! Nice work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com