Friday, November 26, 2010

Great-Grandpa Gilbert

My Great-Grandpa Gilbert passed away
on November 22, 2010. He was such a sweet Grandpa.
Even though he has like a million grandchildren and great-grandchildren,
he always made me feel like I was special when he saw me.
He'd give me one of his sweet smiles and hugs.
These are the only pictures I have of him recently.
It's a bittersweet passing, he's finally reunited with my Great-Grandma
and I'm sure they love being together again.
Love you Grandpa!

I've seen this picture many times,
but just realized it was of my Grandparents on the
day of their wedding. They're so good looking!!



Grandpa's 90th birthday party. I was pregnant with Avery,
his first Great-Great-Grandchild.


Grandpa holding Avery at the hospital,
I love his face in this second picture.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com