Thursday, November 4, 2010


I CAN do this!

Today I dropped off
G-ma Boyce to go home
after 10 awesome days of help.
Before that, G-ma & G-pa Watson were here for a week.
Before that, aunt Ray-Ray was here for a long weekend.

Now....I don't know when family will come again...(HINT HINT)
Let's just say I had a mini-heart-attack/panic attack/hysterical moment
as I pulled out onto the road.
Avery was screaming from saying good-bye
and I knew Scott wouldn't be home for a good 3 hours.
OH MAN.
But....I said a little prayer, turned up the music
and sang along (to drown out the screaming)
and by the time we got home, both babies were asleep.
I carried baby 1 in.
Then went back for baby 2.
I laid baby 2 on the couch, put a blanket on her
& carefully took baby 1 out of his car seat, wrapped him
up and laid him down on the chair (and he actually slept!).
I was able to:
text my sister using both hands,
watch last weeks Grey's,
AND
make lasagna for dinner
BEFORE
either baby woke up.
OMGosh.
I THINK CAN DO THIS!

PROOF:

1 comment:

Luke & Brittney said...

Your house is super cute and even cuter with TWO sleeping babies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com