Friday, November 26, 2010

Okay, okay....here's a few pics of the momma....

PRICELESS- I love my girl.



(Poor Jax was so hungry, he's searching
for his food!)

I've been feeling bad that I haven't taken any pictures with my kids
since we were in the hospital. My face has been a little weird looking, but I want pictures with them, so here they are!
Oh, and my face is looking way better then it did 5 weeks ago. Right after I had Jax, I developed Bell's Palsy. It's a temporary paralysis of the face, and it can happen to anyone, I was just one of the lucky ladies that got to experience it after having a baby! So, I was diagnosed with it about a week after Jax's birth. Luckily, things are starting to get back to normal, it's not 100%, but I'm able to lift my eyebrow, move my mouth WAY more than before and I'm not in pain anymore. So we're just hoping that things continue to get better!

1 comment:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

i have friend that gets bell's palsey after babies. David's sister Dani got it a couple years ago. the doctor told them it can come on with stress. I am glad it is getting better though. Laurie told us about it right before she came out to visit, she said she had never heard of it. your kids are so cute. bummer you had to deal with that though, it doesn't sound fun. Are you guys coming to washington for christmas? i would love to see you if you do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com