Saturday, March 31, 2012

Family Time in WA

I didn't get many pictures because we were so busy getting the final details taken care of with the wedding, but here's a few of what  I was able to get!

Rachel & Jax

"Golden Nana" reading books to the kiddos.

 Scott's sweet Grandpa Gardner.

 My reunion with my sister Chrissy....2 years too long!!

This girl gives me the best advice. Love you Chrissy!

 Even Jax got obsessed with rubbing Andrew's head, he's got the coolest hair!

Jax, Grandpa Watson & Jake.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

So sad we missed Rachels big day! Way to go on the cake. I am not sure I could have done it under so much pressure:) Love rubbing Andrew's head.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com