Saturday, March 31, 2012

Rachey & Brandon's Wedding!

The kiddos and I did what I swore I would never do again after last summer....we flew home, just me and them! They did so well on the flights to Washington...the way back to Omaha was a different story...
But we made it there, and got to share Rachel's big day with her, which meant so much to me!
I got to be there for her bridal shower, where she got some pretty embarrassing stuff, it was so funny
watching her open her gifts.








After the shower it was back to wedding business! My mom did such an amazing
job with the wedding decor...and of course I didn't get any pictures of it!
But it was so beautiful! We're so happy for Rachel & Brandon!!

Avery & Jax 




 Jax & Spencer

Jax & Andrew 

 The lovebirds.



 They were way too nice!

Scott's mom & I made this beauty!! So glad it turned out! 


After they opened ALL 12389435 of their presents.

Made. For. Each. Other.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com