Friday, March 2, 2012

little man's thoughts.


i think i'm mr. big boy.
i'm 16 months old!
i have to keep up with everyone, so of course i'm
sitting at the table eating my pb & j.
i climb up on the chair all by myself anyway, so my ma lets me eat there sometimes.
that's what i call her, "ma".  i call my dad that too.
i can say ball and i sound german when i say it.
i probably say ball because i'm obsessed with anything round.
i get really excited when i see the big red balls at target, they're my fave.
i'm into climbing onto anything i can.
i like my bottles now, when i hear my mom say 'night-night' i beg for my baba.
i sleep through the night now like a champ, and i share a room with my big sister, she's pretty cool.
i know some sign language now...the words
 i'm best at are: more, all done and please.
my ma's make me do it all the time.
i just learned what a cow says, so now i can say moooooo.
 and i still got my parents wrapped around my finger, 
so life is good.




all done!

more...

sometimes i rub my belly instead of my chest, but this means please!

the end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com