Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Baby!




So Avery had her first Halloween, which also happens to be her Grandma's birthday. So we spent the day hanging out with Grandma celebrating and waiting for the tricker treaters to come. A lady in the ward gave Avery a little pumpkin outfit...she looked so cute in orange! And Scott's brother and his wife gave us a little lamb outfit...so Avery was dressed for the occasion. My aunt Becky and grandma came over with Becky's kiddos all dressed up. Malia was Piglet, Kianoa was a gorilla...and let us know how sweaty his costume made him, he kept saying that he was the "sweatiest"..Kianoa is hilarious! And Kiana was a pirate. They come over every year so we can see them in their cute costumes. My cousing Malia showed us her new trick...she's learning a bunch of sign language and can do things like fishy, elephant, pig, doggy, kitty. Her newest trick is doing the signs to "It You're Happy and you Know it...."



Malia, Kainoa and Kiana

We took Avery next door to my parents neighbors for her first trick-or-treat...we thought we'd look kinda funny going around with a 6 week old...so we kept our trick-or-treating to a minimum. Anyway, here's some cute pictures of us and Avery!
Aunt Rachel with baby Avery.


New family's first halloween!


Daddy with the baby.




Me and the little lamb baby.

Mommy's little pumpkin.



She's just starting to smile!



Baby lamb.

3 comments:

Boyce Family said...

She looks so cute! Thanks for posting pictures. I forgot that your mom's bday is on Halloween.

jeannie said...

OH MY very sweet pics. I'm glad Avery had a fun first halloween and how fun your mom to share it with her!

Beck Family said...

I really like little kid clothes and costumes and Avery always looks so great... I hope that when the day comes I wont spend TONS on my baby... or maybe I hope I have tons to spend on a baby.... LOL either way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com