Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The New "Crafty" Me

I don't consider myself a "crafty" person at all! But ever since I've gotten married and had a home to decorate, I've started to get an itch for it. Well, my VERY crafty, make-it-yourself and have it look WAY cute mom-in-law learned how to make block letters with scrap book paper glued on, words...if that makes any sense. Scott's cousin Tiffany came over and we crafted all day! Laurie made the word JOY herself, and together we made LOVE and AVERY...they turned out better than I dreamed! We had to draw the letters ourselves, which of course we wanted to be cuter than cute so it took quite a while, anyway...here's the end results!


7 comments:

The Boyce's said...

Those are so cute! You'll have to teach me someday! I'm totally not crafty at all, but I like to try! And keep rubbing it in my face that you & Tiffany get to hang out all the time! haha

Luke & Brittney said...

Ash- those look BEAUTIFUL!!

Jen said...

I made some of those letters! They are so fun and simple to make yet they look REALLY nice!

scott & ashley said...

see. crafting is FUN!

Lee said...

Your blog is so cute. And I love your letters. How fun! And I am with you on the not crafty thing.

Beck Family said...

YEAH For crafts! They're cute I think I want to make some now! It was fun to see you by the way! Avery is so so so so so so so cute!

jeannie said...

Good work aSH! those turned out awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com