Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Too Much Information

1. Do you like bleu cheese? NO.

2. Have you ever smoked? No, I think smoking is disgusting, the smell of it sucks too...especially when I come home and my apartment smells like it because of our neighbors...I think we're going to tell them Avery is allergic to the smell so they'll stop because nothing else has worked and we hate it!!

3. Do you own a gun? No, but we're looking for one for safety.

4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? I like the blue packets...not exactly sure what the flavor is.

5. Do you get nervous about doctor appointments? Yes, especially when I was pregnant, I was always afraid something was going to be wrong.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I've always hated hot dogs...might of liked them when I was younger, but I don't remember.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Santa Clause & It's a Wonderful Life, can't decide!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I love water at all times.

9. Can you do push-ups? I haven't done push-ups in such a long time, I think it would be a sad sight to see me try.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My beautiful wedding ring!

11. Favorite hobby? I love to read.

12. Do you have ADD? I was actually tested for ADD when I was younger...the test was hard too!!!...and yes I have it.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I don't like that I'm uncomfortable with my body...but I'm working on it!

14. Middle initial? A

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I need to finish laundry, but I'm putting it off because I hate folding, FRIENDS is hilarious and I can't wait until Christmas.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, juice, Sprite.

17. Current worry? Money

18. Current hate right now? My upstairs neighbors. I'm SO done with living in an apartment...too bad we'll be living in one for the next few years.

19. Favorite place to be? I'm loving the shower. It's time I get all to myself.

20. How did you ring in the new year? I hung out at home with my hubby, happily married for 1 whole month!!

21. Where would you like to go? Europe, Australia, Hawaii, Greece, New York, Florida, California, Seattle, Figi, The Bahamas, a Cruise somewhere...

22. Name 3 people to tag? Katie, Brittney, Cassie

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, and I love them.

24. What shirt are you wearing? A black long sleeved tee.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I'm too poor for satin sheets.

26. Can you whistle? Yes, but I'm not very good at it.

27. Favorite color? It depends...if its house decor I'm really digging deep red, for clothes, I love brown right now.

28. Would you be a pirate? For a day? Sure!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I never sing in the shower, I have a horrible voice.

30. Favorite girl's name? Avery

31. Favorite boy's name? ? I'm lucky we had a girl because I could never find a boys name that I liked.

32. What's in your pocket right now? I'm wearing gauchos so no pockets.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My sweet baby giggling for the first time.

34. What vehicle do you drive? Pontiac Bonneville

35. Worst injury? Having my baby.

36. Do you love where you live? I did when we moved in...but then our obnoxious neighbors moved in and now it sucks.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1

38. Who is your loudest friend? I don't have any loud friends.

39. Do you have any pets? Nope

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Well I'm married, soI hope so.

41. Your favorite book? Twilight.

42. Do you collect anything? Nope.

43. Favorite sports team? I really don't watch sports.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? That's a weird question that I'm too young to think about!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com