Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One Year & One Baby Later!

We celebrated our one year anniversary on Monday, I told Scott that I wanted a romantic night, and he totally followed through! The night started with me taking Avery to Grandma Boyce' s, Scott wanted me out of the house, so I went shopping until he called me to come home. We really wanted to go to this Italian restaurant, but it was closed on Mondays, so we settled for Olive Garden, which was really yummy! Scott gave me a book called "The Simple Truth About Love", it's a book with funny pictures and sayings, so sweet! Our server saw me opening it, and found out that it was our anniversary, so when she brought us our desert, she had some people sing a song about celebrating..we were kind of embarrassed, but whatever.



Then we drove home and he had me close my eyes while he opened the door, and this is what I opened my eyes to!
There were candles and pink rose petals everywhere!


The song "When You Say Nothing at All" was playing, so we danced to it for awhile, it was the most romantic night of my life! I seriously have the best husband ever, I'm so lucky!

Scott and I met 7 years ago, I was 13, he was 16. My family had just moved to Kennewick, and we were in the same ward. We were going to Seattle for a temple trip and I happened to get into the same car that he was riding in. We hung out the whole time...until he found out how old I was...haha. Then we just stayed friends, he became best friends with my older brother, so he was always over, but with the age difference...neither of us really thought of anything but being friends. Then in the summer of 2007, I was at BYU-I and he was in Kansas City selling alarm systems, we started talking on the phone everyday and things just started happening. He got home in August and we were in engaged in September and then married on December 1st. This has been the biggest year of our lives! We've had a baby, moved twice, got jobs, lost jobs and are in school. I'm so lucky that I've had such an awesome husband, he is my best friend and the one person that knows me best! Here's some cute wedding photos of us one year ago!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com