Sunday, February 20, 2011

4 months!




Jax!
I don't think I'm ever going to get over how fast you're growing!
You are getting SO chunky.
Your little legs have rolls that are the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Everyone tells us how cute you are & how much you look like your big sister.
We can't get enough of your sweet smiles, every time
I make eye contact with you, or you see me, you smile.
You know how to make a hard day for momma easier just by giving
me that sweet smile!
You love grabbing your feet & holding on to your toes!
You are getting so close to rolling over, but I don't mind that you're taking
your time!
You still won't eat from anything but me, and sometimes that's hard...
Daddy has to bring you to work so I can feed you, that's
how much you hate bottles..
You really won't take your binky either...
If you're being fussy while I'm trying to get ready, I'll have
Avery come and sing you a song and you INSTANTLY
stop crying and just stare adoringly at her...You love her so much & I had no idea she'd
be this much help with you already!!
You weigh 14.15 lbs.....like I said, you're a chunk!
You've started to growl at us....it began in the grocery store
& everyone who heard you had a good laugh. But
I love having you communicate back to me in your own little way.
Sometimes you like to be swaddled & other times,
its like you're being tortured in that blanket, we're still trying to
figure that one out.
You still have to sleep with touching me through most of the night,
so I have HUGE knots in my shoulders from curling around
you!
You turn in complete circles when
you're laying by yourself on your back!
You can kick your little pants off just by kicking your legs back and forth
when your laying on your back...I was really confused at first, but then I saw you
do it! haha
We're so blessed to have you, I can't stop thinking about
how scared I was this time last year that we would lose you...
but luckily we had a good doctor who knew exactly what to do for you!

WE LOVE YOU BABY BOY!!

2 comments:

The Ottley's said...

I love when you blog. It makes me happy! Jax is such a cute little man! There is just something about boys huh?! Obviously I don't have a girl to compare it to- but boys just have a vibe to 'em.

I think I may go eat a piece of cheese- not a bad idea if I say so myself! :)

Luke & Brittney said...

Jax is getting so big! He hardly looks like a little baby anymore! That's got to be so tough with Scott having to pack up him and Avery to bring Jax to nurse at work-I really hope that gets a little easier. Try the Soothie bottles, they usually sell them at Walmart, Kohls, and Burlington coat factory. But if he likes that kind of binky maybe the bottle will be a success and give you a break!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com