Thursday, February 24, 2011

Good friends, Good times!

I'm so lucky to have a good friend who lives in Nebraska! Who would of thought that we'd both end up in the mid-west just seconds from each other, crazy! We've been getting our kiddos together more often lately, and its been so reassuring to have someone here that knows who I know, I don't know why, but its great!! Katie, you're an awesome friend & I love calling you
in the middle of the morning/day & chatting while our kids chase each other!!

We went to the park last week and fed the HUGE ducks/geese that were walking on the frozen pond. The weather was great, and Ave & Logan had a blast
"throwing" the bread to the ducks..
I say "throwing" because the bread made it about 1 foot
in front of them...haha
Neither of them had any fear of the massive animals heading straight towards them,
or the drop off of the rocks straight into the pond!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com