Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lovers Day

This year, Valentine's Day was different....I had to work, so Scott came home a few hours early and we gave him his presents!
Avery picked out the game that they play EVERY time we go to Target...and Scott secretly tells her to tell me to buy it... and I guess
I needed an excuse to actually get it, and
they play it every night while I'm at work, it has a monkey & Ave loves watching it on the screen...that justifies spending money right?? And Jax and I picked out a cheap guitar because Scott hasn't had one since we've moved here, and I knew he was missing playing.
We also made little Valentine's for Avery's little friends in our neighborhood and walked around and handed them out.
I love watching her interact with her little friends, they're all so cute.
I had Wednesday off, so we went to a yummy Mexican restaurant we just discovered...and it was worth the wait!!







Okay, now for the mushy mushy love stuff.
I'm so lucky to have this man as my valentine!!!!
He's so good to me and works so hard for our family!
I don't know where I'd be without him, he makes me feel so special
& loved everyday! He tells me I'm beautiful
even when I'm un-showered & crazy-haired with baby spit up on me.
He knows exactly what I need
even when I don't know myself.
I'm SO thankful he's mine forever!!!
LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com