Saturday, February 19, 2011

CHEESE

Okay....
the love of cheese definitely comes from my side of the family...but I'm pretty sure none of us have ever eaten half a block from the block itself. Stuff like this happens almost every time I'm feeding Jax....its kind of driving me crazy....I've found little drawings on the walls, rolls of paper towels completely off the roll, the silverware drawer completely empty with all of the silverware in the sink, kitchen towels EVERYWHERE...I could go on and on. The worst offense is when its something from the fridge though, because its usually a big fat mess that I have to clean up...she's also eaten a half of stick of butter, I know...gross.


So, we've invested in a little lock that has become my best friend!!
No more messes for mommy....well at least from the fridge.




2 comments:

Jordan and Crystal said...

we had to get the same thing!!!!

Luke & Brittney said...

I'm pretty sure luke has sat down to eat the block of cheese before..granted he sliced it into little bite size pieces or sticks, same concept. Do they make one of these locks for adults? Definitely not looking forward to these "feeding time" experiences!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com