Wednesday, June 8, 2011

8 months!

I can’t believe how fast these months keep going by. I can’t believe it’s already hot outside again, reminding me of those miserable hot months I spent bigger than a house being pregnant with Jax. I can’t believe that my little bebe is crawling all over the place, trying to stand up in his crib, crawling up to me, climbing up on me trying so hard to snuggle with me. I've wanted to freeze time with just about every moment I think of how much I’m loving the stage he’s in…. I love every stage that baby boy has been in! I can’t believe I was ever scared to have a son, I never thought a little boy could be so sweet & melt my heart every time I look into his big blue eyes! I can’t believe how mushy & teary eyed I get when I think of how much I adore him & how lucky I am that he grew inside my belly so perfect in every way. I can’t believe I’m already able to kiss his boo-boos after he’s fallen down onto something. How is he old enough to need kisses to make it all better already? I can't believe I caught him in the bathroom unrolling & eating all of the toilet paper & that I'm already telling him 'no, no, no!' to keep out of eating food off the kitchen floor that Avery's dropped, or staying off Scott's XBOX or from sucking on the phone charger/computer cord/my phone/ect. I keep complaining to Scott that I need sleep, one night’s rest to rejuvenate me. Just one night of Scott taking him so I don’t have to interrupt my sleep to soothe & comfort him back to sleep. Every time I’ve had an opportunity to take that chance turns into me not being able to because I’m his momma & I know exactly what he needs! How am I already trying to get him to say mama because he jabbers all day saying ‘’dadadada yayayayay”? How did his voice become so cute?? I can’t believe it’s been exactly 8 months since I got to meet that sweet little face & fall so deeply in love with a miniature Scott. We are truly blessed to have such a sweet spirit in our home! WE LOVE YOU JAXY!

1 comment:

The Boyce's said...

I can't believe he's already 8 months! They grow WAY too fast! I'm worried the 2nd is gonna grow even faster than the first! Happy 8 months to cute little Jax! Hopefully I'll get to meet him this Summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com