Sunday, June 26, 2011

Seriously? Could he BE any cuter? (said like chandler on friends...scott will appreciate that)

Reasons why Jax is the cutest baby {boy} I've ever seen:
1. Those eyes. Big. Blue. Long lashes. They shine.
2. The cheeks. I kiss them over and over all day, it never gets old!
3. His hair! He has hair now!
4. The rolls. You know the kind. They take over what should be wrists & ankles. Food & other things get stuck in them. So happy that my babe is a chunk!
5. The slobbery lips that give me kisses all day.
6. The overalls, OH MY WORD. This kid can rock the overalls.



1 comment:

Megan Sorenson said...

YES, he is so freakin cute! He's getting so big. Are you guys having a good summer?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com