Monday, June 13, 2011

Life Lately..

Avery--
This girl has got some sass, she's constantly making us crazy! But she also knows how to be the sweetest girl & makes us laugh all the time. When she talks, she sounds like a 5 year old...I can't believe how well she speaks in sentences now! She's really into making up silly songs & stories to be funny, she has the best sense of humor! But we've known that since she was a babe, its just fun to listen to her sometimes. She LOVES nursery/church. She's OBSESSED with swimming outside, if I let her do it all day everyday, rain or shine, she would. She recognizes emotions in shows & books, so she'll be happy if they are happy or she'll act like she's sad and say..."Oh, he/she's so sad". She adds the letter L to words...like if I say Jax has an owie she'll say.."Oh Jax, I make you all beddler (better)".



JAXY!
He is changing on a daily basis, I swear! He went from being
so content just laying on the ground, to crawling/pulling himself up to standing on the furniture in like a week. He still loves to be sitting on my lap & being held though, so
I get to have my cuddle time with him often. He adores Avery,
she's gotta be his favorite person & she can make him laugh all the time.
He's sleeping at night time in his bed for about 5 hours most nights and then is
up every couple of hours...still working on that!
He will eat baby food!! It's a MIRACLE!! He also loves graham crackers, puffs & bananas.


The Parentals...
We are counting down the days to Scott being officially out of school for the summer!
He'll be done in a couple of weeks & then we are going to
do something, we're not sure what, but some sort of escaping Omaha will happen!
Scott likes his job, he likes his paychecks better.
I am still on track with my goals of getting fit this year! Scott
has lost so much weight, none of his pants or church shirts fit him.
And my pants fell down to my ankles in the Costco parking lot a couple
of weeks ago...so embarrassing!
I've been saying we're going to do a wardrobe make-over one of these days...
I get to go to Washington with the kids in July/August for a few weeks,
and am looking forward to having extra hands with my babes!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

We just got back from Vegas/ St. George and had a blast! Glad you get to go back and visit. Hope you enjoy the extra help. It was the best part of the trip. That and not having to cook:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com