Sunday, September 18, 2011

3 years old!

3 years ago, this little girl made me a momma.
I can't believe how fast time goes by when you have kids, it's crazy!
Avery, we have said this for months,
first you're sour....then you're sweet! You have the cutest, sassiest little personality.
You can make us laugh with all of your quirks and witty remarks, without even trying!
You have become the best big sister, I always hear you introduce your
'baby bruffer' to everyone you meet.
We have heard from so many that you are so sweet to those around you,
especially sad kids in Primary, you always try to make them feel better.
It makes me so proud to hear that you think of others, and want to
make everyone happy!
We love you so much!!

This year we went to McD's for dinner, per request of the birthday princess.
And then we headed over to Chuck-E-Cheese, because since last year,
that is all this little girl talks about!
Her favorite thing is putting the coin in the game and ripping the tickets out
of the slot.
It's the little things in life that bring Avery happiness!













Happy Birthday, baby girl!
We love you more than anything!

1 comment:

Amanda Jane said...

I never asked how she liked her little kitchen? It's cute. I think a tabletop one is a good move. We had two others that you couldn't hide and they were always a mess. Now time for Jax B-day pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com